Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year.... 2009

Woah 3 days past in 2009 already. And my head is still set in 2008.

Some things just move too fast, others move too slow to me. Guess things just move at their own pace of their liking, never at the pace that I want. Hmmph!

Last month is the usual PC fair, and boy the crowd is still massive as ever. (the promoters are even more, I dunno why they need 80 promoters to gather at the end of their booth to pass flyers). I got myself some RAM. Storage devices (External Hard Disks, Thumb drives) are ridiculously cheap (I should have got them anyways).

Anyways, no blurb at Ireland Worlds about MMU, or even a single Malaysian team, or even an Asian team... On the other hand, Oxford Union is going strong with 3 teams in semi-finals, along with Monash, Queensland, Victoria Wellington, Manchester and Harvard. Barely know anyone of them in the teams except the guys from Monash, possibly Queensland (the Aussies are a great and friendly bunch one you get to know them)

And then there were 362 days left in 2009.

No comments: