Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Final Day of 2008

Wow a year has passed, and it just flew pass me.

In the beginning of the year is mainly to patch up and pickup the pieces of my life, due to the turbulent 2007 and left a drastic aftermath.

Then is the debating stuff. Not as packed as last year, but exciting nonetheless. MMU broke at our inaugural AUDC participation, broke at Australs (I wish I could be there, but I can't cause this year is about studies for me), won NHSD, and I decided to witness WUPID as an observer this time (a first in international tournament) and partied my ass off. Really, I just need a moment to relax just this once this year... I managed to capture some of the moments in my camera too.

People I know come and left, not just in debating society but also in the campus grounds. New people to get to know, old folks (I meant the people i know longer, not thier age) I tried to rekindle, including my high school friends that I met in various unexpected occasions.

And who cannot forget the Beiijing Olympics this year? Malaysia bagged a medal, China sweeps, Micheal Phelps screams as he wins 8 gold medals, controversies arised from start till the end.

Happy New Year 2009!

P.S: this is the first time I blog via email. I know, it took me awhile to attempt some new forms of technology. =P

No comments: