Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

This year's Christmas was a slightly mellow one. However, surprises are still in store in my family.

*Presents are fewer this year. "Recession" is the key word. I don't blame anyone who didn't bring any presents. As I don't really ask for anything this year.

*My uncle just randomly buys gifts for everyone and he didn't label them. So it's really up to the recipient's choice to choose their present from him. Okay this is the first time I have to think long and hard to figure out what it is.

*My cousin-in-law's family is here to join in the fun. So Christmas this year is slightly more merrier this year.

*May I add I'm jealous that some of my friends are celebrating an actual white Christmas abroad?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: