Saturday, March 22, 2008

Turned 21 on the 21st

Woohoo! An adult! =P Heck I still act like a child sometimes...

I had a fun time for the whole day, well some family outing sort of. The last time we had that kind of outing was quite a long time ago... (okay, it was 2 weeks).

We went to the hot springs in Hulu Tamu, which is somewhere near Genting Highlands. Water there was really HOT (well duh!), I have yet to soak my feet to the water for a long period of time unlike my dad.

Let's see, it's my first time to the Batu Caves (yea, surprising). We climbed 272 steps to the top of the cave and it is not easy feat. Wonder why we went there the first place.

My mom told me that she went there before years ago, and things are not the same as it used to. There are a lot of stalls, shops, kiosks selling snacks, souvenirs and loads of stuff there to cater the tourists there now, compared to just a flight of stairs leading to the cave and some temples. There are also monkeys who are joining in the visiting crowd too. =)

To cap it off, there is a simple but nice birthday cake, streams of facebook scrawlings on my wall and receiving SMSes from my friends.

No comments: