Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Things and Experiences

Two things I have to tell you all here:

1. For the first time in 6 years, I have finally changed my phone! it's a nokia 2630 (not the most state-of-the-art i know, but the drastic change from my old phone is good enough *cough* 3315 *cough* ^_^)

For those who has similar phones that i have now, or even better than mine, you will know that most phones nowadays are featuring a lot of things other than a mere tool of communication. Camera is becoming a staple tool for phones nowadays, along with a radio, recorder, a jukebox... well if any technology can be placed in a itsy bitsy phone someone out there will do it.

Actually I don't mind not having all the fancy applications in my phone. All i need for a mobile phone that can be called out to people, send and receive SMSes. However, I don't mind owning a much more sophisticated phone :D.

2. My Mom wants to put the rarely used oven to use. So she told us to bake a cake! Cake baking is kinda fun, and messy at the same time. To top it off, it's pretty simple, more simple than I thought. Just dump all the ingredients in phrases, place it in the oven and viola, a cake! However, the cake is pretty okay... thought I can do better. Oh well, there's always next time to experiment different flavors of cakes and other pastries. Someday we might not need to buy ourselves cookies during the festive seasons.

Just when you think life is boring, out comes something unexpected to overthrow your mundane life and make it interesting.

No comments: