Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Horoscopes and other zany beliefs

I actually horoscopes actually true. I mean, what explains that there are people with different personalities, talents and temperaments? If that means dividing people into 12 different personalities, I'm willing to think there is some certain truth to it.

No i don't mean the ones you can check daily in your newspaper, it is the one that you can analyze your personalities, make a birth chart and see where the planets "fall" under which sign.

AND it is also interesting to actually find out that people, especially my friends actually act according to the particular sign's stereotype and most of my friends would say "Gosh it is true!"

Not only that I also kinda "studied" Chinese horoscopes, tarot and numerology. Also I tried my best to learn handwriting analysis.

Okay, I know. I am quirky and I am very interested in these things.... This is part of who I am, kay. =)

No comments: