Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Distractions... Bad

Wow didn't update my blog lately with a LOT of my tv shows coming back....Bad news for my important things like assignments!

Just a little rundown of shows I'm watching:

*America's Next Top Model, Cycle 11 - OMG, they managed to beat their cheesiness in each cycle! I also noticed Tyra Banks has becoming an major attention-seeking-whore than she have ever had.

*Survivor: Gabon, Season 17 - They still doing this show? Anyways, old formula new twists, dumber contestant. Now I'll cut them some slack if they start to make silly decisions when it's day 16 or so due to lack of food, good sleep etc. But in day 3? Damn.

*Ugly Betty, Season 3 - Some real character changes in this season. Can't wait how well they adapt to their new lives.

*Desperate Housewives, Season 5 - Started the show with a 5 year jump! Wow so much has happened and it resets the whole plot. This show has better getting better and better.

*Heroes, Season 3 - Still epic as ever, though I haven't really warmed up to this season yet. I just have to wait and see

No comments: