Saturday, July 26, 2008

When Will I Reach 1 Million?

You know me, I'm a music freak. I listen to tons of songs, from pop, rock, alternatives, indies, dance, r&b... So I wonder when I would be reaching 1 million songs I have listened. So I found out this site to calculate it:

http://syntax.straylight.cz/lastfm/million/index.php
Hint: Sorry, you need a last.fm account to find out.

The results are as follows:
With average 38 tracks a day, myintermail will reach 1,000,000 tracks on 28th of June 2079.
He will be 92 years old

*Gasp* 92! I believe I have listened over 1 million songs in my live, it just didn't count in the site i guess (I don't have the account back then =D). Currently I have 21,000+ songs recorded -- That's a feat for 2 short years. Still I have a long way to go.

No comments: