Friday, May 02, 2008

Labour Day

It was labour day yesterday, the day to dedicate the ones who work hard and long to contribute to the economy. We will not enjoy anything what we have without one of the large group of people who are behind this economic force.

Well, I kinda work hard and long... in a sense actually (and desperately need a break). However, my work and all the stuff i do cannot be compared to the people who served the community, and to earn a living for their family. This day allows the appreciation of the workers, and allows them to spend a wee bit more time to their families or to themselves.

It actually happened yesterday. I was out to KL for a little trip of shopping for essentials, and every mall I went to was packed. It was their "family day" indeed.

I hope you did have some fun despite a lot of work at hand too! =D

No comments: