Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Year of the.....

How's your Chinese New Year to you?

Well, mine is the usual hike to Genting Highlands (as one of my aunts has a vacation home at one of the resorts. And yes, it's a yearly thing. So don't be jealous coz i'm getting a little too tired of that place already) Ang pow claiming (there was a slight hike though :P), yee sang tossing, the usual reunion dinner, and the conversations somehow centered on gambling and 4D numbers.

Sounds like a typical Chinese family to you, eh?

Yes. it's becoming a trend in most people that most people would try their luck on the betting table. I too fall under the "most people" category. Tried blackjack to score some extra money, and heck the results varies greatly, VERY greatly. At one point I was winning, then somehow I lost whatever I won. Oh well, that's life, you win some and you lose some. Most of all it revolves around taking risks.

Once again Happy New Year to all!

*Lights up fire crackers*

No comments: