Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas is Coming

Yeaps, the time of the year is approaching fast, in 2 weeks it'll be Christmas! Holiday mood is rather insensible when you're in campus (I don't know why) So i created myself something to keep the cheerful spirit going. Things like my yahoo avatar, my desktop wallpaper and so on...

Oh yeah, as usual the tree is up at home. The tip of the tree is broken, we decorated it anyway =).
Edit: Oh wait, it's fixed...

and of course the presents i would get from my relatives.... they are either too surprising or predictable. I have absolutely no idea what they might give me. My mom thinks people our age are hard to get a most satisfying gift. I guess she's right, i don't really have a Christmas list in my head. Not since few years ago.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year People!

No comments: